Monday, June 29, 2009

Ok, time to get back to it! I finally finished the 45 baseball themed thank you. For those of you that don't know, I HATE BASEBALL!!!!!!!!!!!! It appears that I attract baseball fans though because most of my friends are big baseball fans. The most annoying part of making these cards was the song that played through my head each time I worked on them. Can you guess which song?

"Take me out to the ball game,
Take me out with the crowd.
Buy me some peanuts and Cracker Jack,
I don't care if I never get back,
Let me root, root, root for the home team,
If they don't win it's a shame.
For it's one, two, three strikes, you're out,
At the old ball game."

Very annoying for someone who hates baseball and once I get a song stuck in my head, it stays there for a long time. But the cards were for my bff so I was happy to make them for her.

I have some exciting news! I am starting a new weekly class for you to keep in touch with friends and family. Every monday night, beginning July 13, bring your address book, make 3 cards, address the envelopes (with postage already on them) and I will mail them for you. What a great way to get some time with friends and send snail mail (the best kind) to someone to let them know you are thinking of them.

I also have 2 classes scheduled this month. Rachel requested a 10 for $10 so that is one of them. They will be generic themed so you can choose your greeting. The other class is a SURPRISE class!!!! You will not know what you will be making until you get here!!!

Don't forget to RSVP and hope to see you at least once in July!!!

No comments: