Monday, June 1, 2009

Here are the remainder of the cards I made for my neighbors (and friends, of course!)

This is going to be my May swap card (yes, I know they are late-- I will be doing them tonight at our downline meeting). I will be using different ribbon as this was SAB ribbon and not current in the cataloge. This card also uses the new Scallop Oval Punch. It is awesome with all the other oval punches that SU sells (all of which I have).

Another favorite card of mine. I love this Petal Pizzaz stamp set. I am so glad I bought it because I have used the heck out of it!

This one uses the eyelet border punch, which was new in the last cataloge. It dresses up any card.

PINK!!!!! Top 2 cards use the Raspberry Fizz DSP and the bottom is the new Manhattan Flower Textured Impressions Die. It is so cool!!! The die was actually Erin's (thanks for parting with it after just getting it) but I just kept it and paid her to order another one for her. I cut the flowers out then inked with a sponge --need to work on this technique because my sponging doesn't look as good as Erin's and everyone knows I want to be just like Erin :D I also really like the clean lines of the top left card.


I saw this on http://splitcoaststampers.com but in the pic there, the card looked blue instead of lavender. The flowers are colored with markers, which gives it that watercolor look. I also really like this card.








1 comment:

Erin said...

Awesome cards Kathy! They are all fab just like you.