Monday, January 12, 2009





I made these adorable cards for my cousin's baby shower. I've decided that I need to buy the top notz die because it is so cute on the front of a card-- I love it!!! The inside of this card was stamped with the polka dot stamp from the retired polka dots and paisley set in bashful blue. I had the shower info printed on barely banana.


I have to share my funny about this card. So I was trying to figure out why my so saffron ink looked so different from my paper--- it was really ticking me off. Then I tried the apricot appeal-- still didn't match. Yea, because my paper is BARELY BANANA!!!!! Erin's husband then made the comment on my facebook that he didn't want me to go all barely banana on him--- hehehe!!!

2 comments:

Erin said...

I love that card! You did a fab job and I will probably CASE it!

Kathy said...

if you can get the stamp sets away from me :P