Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Bev, Erin and I had a downline meeting scheduled for today. Erin was sick but Bev and I met. We made some cute stuff!!!




This is a cute candy bar holder. It uses the Raspberry Tart paper. I really like this paper but haven't had a chance to use it yet. I also like the certaintly celery ribbon.







These 2 cards are made with the Love You Much bundle. The bundle is on sale for $41.48 through the end of January. Included in the bundle is paper, stamp set and coordinating punch. It's a savings of $10. Click on the pic on the right to see details.
















This was just a cute simple card. The paper is expired but the layout could be used for any paper. The top strip that has that ribbon through it has a scalloped bottom edge-- it's a little hard to tell in the pic. Bev didn't bring the "thank you" stamp that she had used in her example but I think any of the stamps from the Heard from the Heart set would be cute up there.






No comments: