Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Halloween Swap

While I've not been posting, I have been creating.  I'm going to try to post some of the things I've been working on.

I joined a Stampin' Up! demonstrator swap due in September.  I knew I wanted to use the new Halloween set Googly Ghouls so I searched for pics of what others had done with the set.  I also wanted to make it a bookmark card.

I had 2 inspiration cards:















and here is my card:

I'm very happy with it after several revisions.  After I got it made, I didn't know how I was going to get the bookmark to stick so I came up with this idea:


The orange scallop at the top is a circle so I made a little band to fit around it and used a glue dot to hold the band to the card.  The bookmark slips right in and out of the band easily!

No comments: