Friday, April 8, 2011

For Easter, we are going with my Aunt and family to a country club that she recently re-joined. Besides Emily (almost 5), Anna (6) and Abby (4) will be there. I made little bags with stuff in them for the girls to play with so they don't get bored and *ahem* disruptive. I made these adorable bag tags to go on them. Aren't they sweet?





The little bags I got for the stuff. I know the owl punch would have been really cute with the bags but since it's Easter Bunny time, I thought I'd do Bunnies.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I swear, you think of everything!

Kathy said...

Well, the bag for Emily is for my sanity. She will have something to do after she eats her little piece of something for brunch! I had to do tags because Emily didn't get new colored pencils since she already has them and I didn't want one of the girls to accidnetly get them.